What We Do:
- Focus on our niche — social marketing and communications around public policy.
- Understand the unique challenges faced by
nonprofits, public entities and business interests
dealing with public issues.
- Solve problems with targeted communication strategies.
- Develop memorable messages that move the meter.
What We Don't Do:
- Compete for the latest theme restaurant
opening or gadget launch.
- Stamp out cookie-cutter public relations
or advertising campaigns.
- Confuse activity with progress.
- Try to be all things to all people.
SE2 started with a vision: To build a communications firm focused solely on public issues. After separately working in these areas for years, Eric Sondermann and Eric Anderson founded the firm in 1997. Susan Morrisey joined the management team in 2004. Approaches range from conservative to edgy, as situations dictate. But the commitment never varies: to tip the scales of public opinion and move audiences to action.